FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, just took delivery of my 2nd FJ. Now doing the Sandstorm with offroad package.
Do alot of quad riding at Hungry valley and Pismo. Hope to join a group run soon. Live near Seal Beach.
Currently building a custom roof rack to hold my surfboards and camping gear. Will post with progress.
DH

Attachments

·
NOT a moderator!
3,224 Posts
Congratulations on the purchase! Welcome to the forum. I live in Westminster, maybe I'll see you around. Hurry up and get your SoCalFJCruisers sticker on your rear window so we can identify you on the street.

·
Registered
463 Posts
Congrats on the new FJ and hope to see ya at the M&G!! Welcome...I'm sure you'll meet plenty of really nice, cool, helpful, funny...etc...you get it...it's a great forum!!!

·
Registered
437 Posts
Welcome! Did you say 2 FJs? You da man!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Sold the first 2wd and got the sandstorm 4x4 with offroad package. Still only 200 miles on it. Thanks for the great welcome. Hope to see everyone at a meet soon. Could use some wheeling pointers when I head out. I was able to get that 2wd with the locker to do some amazing stuff but am excited about whats next. PISMO soon.

DH

G

·
Soooo....you coming to the Meet and Greet this Saturday? I'm going, and since we live close we can caravan there. It's a great way to meet almost 100 of your FJ driving neighbors and get some great ideas for runs/mods too!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts