FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, Daniel here, brand New FJ owner from San Diego, CA., Just got my 2008 FJ this September and Lovin it so far, already have a thousand questions on it but will give specific details on my questions on the specific topic forum...
This vehicule is completly NEW to me on all aspects, been a Jeep lover all my life (And still...)
Just will give all a heads up on what I plan to do ASAP, 3" Lift ;D
I promise I will upload pics and detail on my FJ this weekend on the members picture forum.

Once again, Hi to ALL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Hey Daniel! You are in great company down there in San Diego. Lots of cool people to hang with. Welcome to the forums!!

·
NOT a moderator!
3,224 Posts
Welcome DanyboyFJ. Hmmmm reminds me of a song.... Congrats on finding us and I hope to see you on some trail runs soon. :)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Welcome, I am pretty new to the group myself, born and raised in san diego and now live in borrego springs. I also was a jeep guy for over 20 years, and I think they are still good rigs, I just need a little more comfort (age) in my ride, if ever out this way look me up. Tom W. [email protected]

·
Registered
4,309 Posts
FJDave said:
......and this would be another of the cool SD peeps I was talking about :D
aw jeee shucks........(with head down kicking the dirt) ;D
thanks. :-*

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hey guys, thanks for all the welcome's .........
Have not had a chance to take pics of my FJ, will do soon and share with all....

I live in the Eatlake Area of Chula Vista, (Otay Lake area)................

1 - 13 of 13 Posts