1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Ordinary Extraordinaire
8,396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
7,003 Posts
screw it just go cheap, buy a led flashlight and keep it in your center console..lol ;D

·
Registered
437 Posts
I like mine!

·
Registered
437 Posts
I can't remember how much they were but were a little less then the competition for the same type of light. These fit perfectly into both the front and rear domes.(made for them specificly, no cutting etc) Just pop the connector in where the stock bulb goes & bada bing bada boom.
The brand is called LUXER I bought em from this really small tuner shop in a industrial area in Westminster. I'm sure they would be more than happy to ship also.

Here is their number......714-890-5153

·
Ordinary Extraordinaire
8,396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well I installed them and they are cool. they are definitly brighter as in light coverage but I got the blue so even though the whole cab is covered more, the color is darker. I think the white would of been blaring but I am happy with the blue. It's really mellow. I decided to also install my old blue neon tubes from my old street truck, inside of course and under seat so the whole cab will glow. Not very practical but cool none the less and shoot I paid hundreds for them years ago in Japan so no reason for them to sit in the garage collectin dust.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Fjamming said:
I've seen socalocfj's LEDs, they are the brightest that I've ever seen.
Do you know where and the price of his.......socalocfj you out there?

·
Deutschbag Moderator
7,394 Posts
SoCalOcFj said:
I can't remember how much they were but were a little less then the competition for the same type of light. These fit perfectly into both the front and rear domes.(made for them specificly, no cutting etc) Just pop the connector in where the stock bulb goes & bada bing bada boom.
The brand is called LUXER I bought em from this really small tuner shop in a industrial area in Westminster. I'm sure they would be more than happy to ship also.

Here is their number......714-890-5153
Here you go. i tried calling today but they are closed.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Mikescruiser said:
they look pretty bright, I have something similar on my Rig called (High power Led Festoon bulb) they're bright ;D
http://www.superbrightleds.com/festoon.html
I replaced both dome lights with lights from superbrights. You cant beat the price, I went with the 9LED type. The white has no tint but does emit a slightly blue light. I have seen the type pictured with the strip style 15 LED's and must admit that those are brighter but they cost more.

·
Registered
347 Posts
SoCalOcFj said:
I like mine!
i just bought this today at superautobacs in covina, paid $39.99 excluding taxes thou, bright!! white is what i purchased # RM-T002W (B) made for Toyota/Lexus

·
Registered
383 Posts
FunJunkie said:
Well I installed them and they are cool. they are definitly brighter as in light coverage but I got the blue so even though the whole cab is covered more, the color is darker. I think the white would of been blaring but I am happy with the blue. It's really mellow. I decided to also install my old blue neon tubes from my old street truck, inside of course and under seat so the whole cab will glow. Not very practical but cool none the less and shoot I paid hundreds for them years ago in Japan so no reason for them to sit in the garage collectin dust.
I can't wait to see all this. sounds sweet!!!

·
Registered
347 Posts
heres the box
[/URL]

1 - 20 of 20 Posts