FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive been looking for Fligths to Maui for July.Our wedding.I cant believe how high the prices are since last year.Last year I found roundtrip for 1 week for $350 now its about $600.Does anyone know a good website or travel agency?? Thanks for the help. ???

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ive tried all of them no luck.getting worried.I'm more concern about my family & friends that are going not me. ???

Thanks Dom.Ur avatar is tripping me out.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
FJVP said:
The cost of Jet fuel is killing the industry....So it is passed on the the consumer.
i read an article in the TIMES about that also.Just another reason for high cost flights.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
MrsMudLovingFJ said:
Wow, I didn't know that. Crazy. My dad is a flight bargain guru, I'll ask him what site to go to. :)
thanks mrs mud u r the best.maybe ask him about a package deal might be better.My travel dates are July 10-20th.This forum is truely amazing help from FJ stuff to travel plans. ;D

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
MrsMudLovingFJ said:
I just asked him and he said expedia.com. I'm guessing you already checked there. He just booked a flight to CO and it was $242.
For some reason all the flights have gone down in price since friday.What a relief.Guess the wedding is still on.Might just wait a couple more days b4 making a reservation.Thanks for all the help to all.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
from 650 + to 450 within days..

The wedding spot.Makena Cove, maui.Counting down the days. ;D

·
Registered
319 Posts
Well I'm glad you got a better price! Enjoy yourself and know that I will be very jealous of you.

So you're not going to Ouray?????????? SINNER!!!! haha

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
No Ouray for me this year.Foo sure next.still gotta plan my bachelor party.i was thinking of hiring a couple of dancers and take them wheelin.LOL

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
i told jenn I'll skip the bachelor party for a ARB roof rack.Just playing about the strippers & wheelin.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts