FJ Cruiser Forum banner

What should we call our new food gathering subforum?

• FJ Gourmet

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meet & Eat

• Pub & Grub

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks to Matt for granting us a subforum.

Vote for your favorite choice. Poll is open for 24 hours. The results won't be known until the poll closes.. The one with the most votes wins. In the case of a tie FunJunkie, Mattmainster and I will select the winner.

Now hit the voting booth foodies!

·
Registered
463 Posts
I suggested the name...what do I win? What do I win...tell me, tell me!!! muahaha muahahahahahaha :D

·
Registered
463 Posts
Kokopeli said:
I'll buy you a Saki bomb at our first Meet and Eat.
Sweet, I've never had one of those...I take it Alicia will be driving me home then!! haha

·
Registered
383 Posts
Moeses18 said:
Sweet, I've never had one of those...I take it Alicia will be driving me home then!! haha
Oh no; you guys start buyin him sake bombs; I'm in trouble. hahahaha. Don't worry babe I will drive you home. No sake bombs for me. hehe

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
mmmmmmmmmmmm sake!!!! I prefer the non strained, kinda milky looking kind. I forget the name but it comes in a green bottle and I had it a Benihana in Vegas.

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Yeah...I had the real expensive stuff at Nobu @ the Hard Rock, in vegas but I did not care for it as well as the chunky stuff....It seemed a bit sweeter and less harsh

·
Premium Member
3,397 Posts
FJVP said:
mmmmmmmmmmmm sake!!!! I prefer the non strained, kinda milky looking kind. I forget the name but it comes in a green bottle and I had it a Benihana in Vegas.
I've had the stuff in the green bottle. I think you can drink it hot or cold and it'll be good!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts