FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wow is all I can say. I have been looking for ever for the right solution for the rear of my FJ. I was lurking on here one day and came across Lyons Customs. I sent an email requesting a quote. I think within hours Chris got back to me. At the time I was in China on work. Chris said that he would try hard to get it done before I got home. I ordered it less then two weeks ago. I got back from my trip early this morning and today Chris sent me pics and said I could come tomorrow to pick up it up. Man I wish everyone I made purchases from was as easy to deal with as Chris. Chris went out of his way to set up Paypal for me so I could get him a deposit while I was away. I will be Linexing the exterior to protect it from my wet wetsuits but all and all. I am impressed. On the left side there is a sliding tool shelf. When I pick it up I will take more pics.

Attachments

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
So here she is Linex'd and installed. As bad a$$ as I could have hoped for. So glad I went this route. Chris is a true craftsman as well as a down right cool dude.

Attachments

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Do you have the inverter in the back? If so, any way to get to it still?
I do. I used the power adapter in the link below. It was a bit spendy for an adapter but works like a charm. Keep in mind that it is as tight of a fit as can be but nothing is getting crimped or bent so works for me.

http://www.amazon.com/Ziotek-ZT1212597-360-Degree-Rotating-Liberator/dp/B002PXA73A/ref=pd_cp_hi_3

P.S. There is one thing I might do which is Plasti Dip all the hardware. My alignment and front tires are worked. Massive wheel shake and you can hear the hardware. I am getting it all fixed next Wed. and I will see how it is after that.

·
Registered
1,302 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Do you work at BJs? I always see a black FJ with snorkel and baja bumper there. I'll keep it mind next time I wheel.
No The signature image is of the future. I design accessories for a clothing company.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.