FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
While I was ordering up my Demello products from Supreme, I saw their round sliders and just pulled the trigger. I ended up buying the raw finish like some of you have, and had Supreme custom powdercoat the sliders. I wanted to go the wrinkle/powdercoat option, since its a bit rougher (better grip when stepping in-specially when wet/mud, etc), and can hold up a bit better to the elements. Let me know whatcha guys think- Later, I'll post pics once installed!

here ya go! 8)

Couldn't be happier with the "stock" style finish- And the fact it has a rough surface to enhance grip when stepping in!

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey Dominic-
I got it done at Supreme- I was told 3-5 days, but it was finished in 3. They can custom powdercoat ANYTHING. I'm going to have a few other items coated in the same manner in the near future to match, should be pretty sweet! ;)

·
Registered
7,003 Posts
damn supreme power seems to be hookin it up, awesome getting modded up quick! ;D

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
no doubt!

Hey FJessence, they are prone to taking care of the FJ socal scene for sure! Hit them up for stuff, say you're from the socalFJcruiser forums...they have more, and can provide us with good discounts, specially with installation and other products, that are not on their website- (their current website, just over 1 month new, so not everything is up yet).

·
NOT a moderator!
3,224 Posts
technics said:
no doubt!

Hey FJessence, they are prone to taking care of the FJ socal scene for sure! Hit them up for stuff, say you're from the socalFJcruiser forums...they have more, and can provide us with good discounts, specially with installation and other products, that are not on their website- (their current website, just over 1 month new, so not everything is up yet).
What about a Gobi Stealth Rack, can they get that a great price??

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
DominicG said:
How much if ou don't mind me asking?
I got a bit of a discount at $280-custom powdercoat/wrinkle finish $100

FJ-Piper said:
What about a Gobi Stealth Rack, can they get that a great price??
I'd give them a ring- or email [email protected] with regards to racks, i know they might be able to get Baja Racks for the FJ, as i was looking at their ladder setup-

k back to channel Demello round slider! ;D

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ok-...so here are some step by step photos-

I got all the bolts, jack/block and tools ready-

ready to go-

I used a jack to center all the holes up, and started from the middle outwards, on both sides. I just hand tightened the bolts evenly-

Then, i tightened everything after i moved the DO sliders as far up as possible for maximum protection-

all done!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts