FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The beginning of May I ordered an arb front bumper and skid plates from Morris 4x4 center. Of course it took over a month to get my bumper due to issues with supply chain world wide right now and I understood that. It then took another 2 weeks to get the fit kit to show up. I had received 3 different emails that each one pushed back the date I would receive my arb skid plates. When it passed the last date they said I would receive these I got on their website to check on them and it said they had already been delivered. I called to find out what was going on and they told me I would have to work with fed ex to get a refund for a stolen package. I got a hold of fed ex and they told me that package never was shipped. So I called back and they told me ARB made a mistake and thought they shipped it when they didn't so they just canceled my order. I asked if they canceled my order am I going to get my money back. They told me they would give me a refund in 3-5 days. It's now been 2 weeks and they only refunded me $9.95 for an order that I paid 487.95 plus tax. I have called 5 times, emailed numerous times, and tried chatting numerous times. They refuse to talk to me. Will not answer on chats or emails and when I call they just place me on hold and never come back to the phone. Does anyone have any advice on who I can call for help? I have also emailed arb but no reply. I definitely would never purchase anything from Morris ever again. These guys have horrible customer service and they do not really sell anything it all goes through autoanything.com. I have told them I just want my skid plates or my money and they just refuse to talk to me.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts