FJ Cruiser Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
November 10 update - over 20% more trails and POIs. Filesize is now larger than the Death Valley kmz. This file now includes Decidion's Mojave Road track as well.

Mojave is about 2/3 the size of Death Valley... About 100 mi across by 50 mi wide at the widest point. Like Joshua Tree and Death Valley, there are hundreds if not thousands of points of interest that 99.9% of us would miss without a lot of research.

I just read that Mojave is 3 times the size of Grand Canyon NP. Without a doubt you could spend a lifetime wheeling either of these 3 desert treasures. Since I'm considering selling these mapfiles for real money, please don't distribute them anywhere else.

This Mojave file includes the latest USGS placenames data and thousands of miles of trails. I kept it within the triangle formed by the 15 to the north, the 40 to the south, and the 95 to the east. There are many more trails and places than there are names for. Very few of the trails have actual names.

Have fun - and use the tilt control!

Download the Mojave kmz here

If you are having trouble getting the .kmz above to show up, try the .kml below. Change the suffix to .kml if it saves as .xml.

kml version

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.