FJ Cruiser Forum banner

Moes "Scavenger"

5K views 29 replies 14 participants last post by  FunJunkie 
#1 ·
Moes "Scavenger"

Well she used to be named "Sandi" but that was before she grew up and got some rails...I bought the rails used on here from bph (thanks by the way) and then I bought the used spacer lift from FJ-Ollie (thank you too). We figured that I was on here 24-7 looking for some affordable used parts to dress "Sandi" up and make her look a little tougher so that's when we came up with the name, "Scavenger" since I scavenge for parts! haha I have to thank FunJunkie for helping me out with the lift install and being patient while we waited for Ollie to show up with the parts! haha But Junkies neighbor John kept the beers coming so it was no big deal! haha Well after we got the parts it took a little longer than we had planned but had plenty of beer and John fired up the bar-b-q for us so all in all it was a great Sunday spent with new friends and fellow FJ lover FunJunkie...Thanks again Mike!!! Well I'm posting a couple pics, I know it's not much of a build-up but I figure I'll just keep updating this as we keep finding more used parts for "Scavenger" Thanks and look forward to seeing ya'll at the M&G

This is her before anything was done to her
Rail install
Driver side after
Passenger before
Passenger after

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.