FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Santiago Peak Tour Guide
11,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys i`ve been wanting to get the MF-1050 air compressor or the MF-1052 at Costco because Cadavebert said it had a no questions asked return policy. I have been to several Costcos in orange county and none of them are carrying it. Which costco did you guys get them at? I want that return policy. Thanks Steve

·
Deutschbag Moderator
7,394 Posts
Back to topic. I got mine at the laguna hilss costco. I am going tomorrow and i will see if they have any.

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
I'm on my third one right now thanks to Costco :)

It is starting to slow down after about year use for my OBA set up. Gonna return it soon and pick up a ViAir.

Anyone know what model is the same size as the MF-1050?

·
NOT a moderator!
3,224 Posts
Tubig said:
I'm on my third one right now thanks to Costco :)

It is starting to slow down after about year use for my OBA set up. Gonna return it soon and pick up a ViAir.

Anyone know what model is the same size as the MF-1050?
Just make sure you get one that is 100% Duty Cycle. Does anyone know the Duty Cycle of this MF-1050?

·
Santiago Peak Tour Guide
11,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
FJDave how long does it take you to fill up 4 tires with the MF1050? I have the MF1040 and it will take me 45 minutes to fill 4 tires. I need something faster.

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Maybe 15-20 minutes, depending on how far I deflate for the trail. And DO NOT TRUST the pressure gauge on the compressor....bring a more reliable gauge.

·
Deutschbag Moderator
7,394 Posts
It takes me about 20 minutes, depending how low i go. I just checked at my costco, no dice. But gas was $1.84 for 87. ;D ;D

·
Santiago Peak Tour Guide
11,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Mtnkraut,

Thanks for looking anyway. I saw it at pepboys so I will probly pick it up there. I was just looking for the killer return policy. FJDave I never trust those gauges mine are off by almost 10psi. I keep two other tire gauges in truck and check with those.

·
Ordinary Extraordinaire
8,396 Posts

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
FunJunkie said:
I got the Qmaxx compressor from costco and it worked preety good for about 10 times or so. Now it runs but for some reason the tires actually deflate. I think it's a bad valve or something. anybody want it? not sure if it's fixable but I don't need it anymore.
If it has been less than a year, they will take it back, just tell them it no longer works.

If you do not have the receipt, you should still be able to use your membership number (which needs to be active) and the credit card statement showing the purchase from Costco. If there is some sort of ID or record number for the specific Credit Card transaction, that is the number they will need.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts