FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok folks, we have to act fast if we want to nail down a date for the Detail Day, sponsored by Meguiar's....the leading detailing company for automotive applications (I added that part :D)

MeguiarsOnline said:
This year we're making a change to how we schedule our Saturday classes; in 2009 there will only be "Open Classes" on Saturdays. There will be no dedicated classes for car clubs.

Anyone that wants to attend our one of our Saturday Classes will need to reply to the appropriate sign-up thread for the class they want to attend.

This applies to all everyone. The price of attending one of our Saturday classes is to,

* Be a registered member of this forum
* Reply to the appropriate sign-up thread.

Car Clubs
Any car club can attend a Saturday class, all they have to do is pick an available Saturday from this list and then have their each member register and reply to the sign-up thread before it fills up with regular members of this forum.

Classes are filled on a first come, first sign-up basis until the list fills with 30 registered forum members. After 30 people sign-up, everyone else will be placed on the Standby List.

So if a club wants to attend a class all they need to do is get with the program, select a date and then have each member register with the forum and reply to the right thread. No exceptions. No paper lists, no sending an e-mail with the names of your club members, and no one single person signing everyone one up.

The price of the class is membership on the forum and replying to the appropriate sign-up thread.

If anyone has a problem getting registered or figuring out how to interact on a discussion forum you can read the below threads, which explain with words and pictures what to do or call me when you're behind a computer and on www.meguiarsonline.com
Now with that in mind, go to Meguiar's website and register. The available dates are as follows (available as of the time of this post):

January
January 10th - Open Class
January 24th - Open Class

February
February 7th - Open Class
February 21st - Open Class

March
March 7th - Open Class
March 21st - To Be Announced

April
April 4th - Open Class
April 25th - Open Class - "Ladies Only"

May
May 2nd - Open Class
May 16th - To Be Announced

June
June 6th - Open Class
June 13th - Open class

July
July 11th - Open Class
July 25th - Open Class

So, what date works best for everyone?

Remember - the importance of maintaining your paint is high. You want to avoid rust, peeling, chipping, etc., and taking care of your paint helps prevent all of that. It keeps the paint soft and pliable, and not to mention it just plain looks awesome! You also get a big discount on your detailing goodies at these events. It's worth it just for that reason alone, not to mention you get professional detailing advice and help while you are there!

·
Registered
7,003 Posts
whenever is fine for me, my fj needs it badly...

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I was thinking the same thing GT!! :D

Ok, can someone (Tony, since you are a mod now) please post this in the Blew Room to get more So Cal peeps in on this? We can have up to 30 people in one class, so we can make this a Meet and Greet and Detail day!

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yup! Bring whatever you want....sign up on the site, and come along with the rest of us! I MIGHT be bringing the 65 Mustang instead of the FJ. Still on the fence about that though.

·
Santiago Peak Tour Guide
11,488 Posts
Not that I have alot of paint left but the paint I do have I use only meguiars gold on it and it works real well.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts