FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 20 of 529 Posts

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Re: 2008/12/23 Meet in Long Beach

I will try to make it. BTW that is a killer snow pic. I really like that. If you got more, post them up.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

FJDave said:
Crap. I can't make either Tuesdays or Wednesdays. I work until 11 PM.
that sucks...hey i was pm'd to say "its your fault again"...i have no idea what that meant-hopefully a good thing...cya!

Acetechno said:
I will try to make it. BTW that is a killer snow pic. I really like that. If you got more, post them up.
cya there! -amaesings shot... more here CLICK snow shots - toys for tots/ lyttle drive

·
Registered
1,277 Posts

GOOD TO SEE SOME LOCAL FJ'ERS TONIGHT, ALSO SOME LIFTED FJ'S IN THE AREA BUT DIDN'T MEET UP, BUT LOOK LIKE THEY WERE INTERESTED OR SEEING WHAT'S UP, WELL NEXT TIME....

ANYWAYS, GOTTA GET MY MODS GOING NOW......

·
Registered
54 Posts

O man that intake feels so good on throttle response. Thanks again everyone for the help and Piper for lending out the tools.
Nice meeting some peeps tonight I had fun for my first meet.
AMAESING said:
GOOD TO SEE SOME LOCAL FJ'ERS TONIGHT, ALSO SOME LIFTED FJ'S IN THE AREA BUT DIDN'T MEET UP, BUT LOOK LIKE THEY WERE INTERESTED OR SEEING WHAT'S UP, WELL NEXT TIME....

ANYWAYS, GOTTA GET MY MODS GOING NOW......

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

yeah, cool first LB meet, thanks to all that came through....Nice meeting the new faces again,....There were some other FJ's that were driving around when i pulled in...black/white and both lifted...not sure if they knew bout the meet-

NE ways- nickle, no tickets! ahahha ps w/out Piper, no intake, he has all the toys!...hey steven, i want one of those pamphlets for sure!

·
NOT a moderator!
3,224 Posts

·
Registered
2,245 Posts

Missed this one. I had my 10th month old in left arm and was "assisting" the wife wrap gifts. Well I was the desiganated hold the ribbon down dude. Next time brah!

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

FJ-Piper said:
Not only can you both get it when it's ready, you can help create it with suggestions, content, corresctions, etc...

http://socalfjcruiserforums.com/forums/index.php?board=31.0
Can't wait...that will undoubtly help many...good stuff Steven!

fjc8871 said:
Missed this one. I had my 10th month old in left arm and was "assisting" the wife wrap gifts. Well I was the desiganated hold the ribbon down dude. Next time brah!
nextime!

Planning on doing it on Wednesday for the guys who can't make the Tuesday meets...whatcha guys think? Also Piper, brought up the thing about doing bi-weekly...and I suggested Tuesdays-Wednesdays/Bi-weekly. Will get updated info for all, and go from there- ;D

Possibly a meet at a local tuner shop is in the works!

ps some of you guys pm'n me on here/blue forums, post up...you have positive info too!

·
Registered
402 Posts

bi-weekly meetings sounds good to me, great way to keep up with the mods and get help from fellow fjers.

·
Registered
7,003 Posts

sounds good for the socal group to get closer and get to know one another, im all for it!

1 - 20 of 529 Posts