FJ Cruiser Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Meet & Eat II - June 21, 2008

After much anticipation, we have come to a conclusion as to where to hold the next M&E.

The second monthly Meet & Eat will be held at Lucille's BBQ at the Victoria Gardens Mall in Rancho Cucamonga.


For anyone who hasn't been there, the food is DELICIOUS! Probably the closest thing to Southern Style BBQ that I've found in SoCal.
The food is very fairly priced at about $10-$20/ person and they have VERY generous portions.

The restaurant is also right across the street from my favorite store, Bass Pro Shop. (Just in case anyone has an urge to blow some dough.)

The address is:

12624 N. Mainstreet
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91739

http://www.lucillesbbq.com/index.asp

Please post up if you plan on coming and give me a suggestion for a time to make reservations for.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,586 Posts
Re: Meet & Eat II - June 21, 2008

I have a family Picnic in the morning but plan on being there....I say 6 PM for reservations.....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
24 Posts
Re: Meet & Eat II - June 21, 2008

mattmainster said:
After much anticipation, we have come to a conclusion as to where to hold the next M&E.

The second monthly Meet & Eat will be held at Lucille's BBQ at the Victoria Gardens Mall in Rancho Cucamonga.


For anyone who hasn't been there, the food is DELICIOUS! Probably the closest thing to Southern Style BBQ that I've found in SoCal.
The food is very fairly priced at about $10-$20/ person and they have VERY generous portions.

Unfortunately I won't be able to make this one but it's a great choice Matt. The food is really good and so are the mojitos ;D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
463 Posts
Re: Meet & Eat II - June 21, 2008

You know Alicia and I are there...I gotta taste this famous Lucille's and gotta get that Geocache at Bass Pro...or at least that's what I'm telling Alicia so I can go back to Bass Pro!!! That place rocks and I don't know how you live so close to that Giant Toy Store...I'd be there everyday!!!!!!!!!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: Meet & Eat II - June 21, 2008

Moeses18 said:
You know Alicia and I are there...I gotta taste this famous Lucille's and gotta get that Geocache at Bass Pro...or at least that's what I'm telling Alicia so I can go back to Bass Pro!!! That place rocks and I don't know how you live so close to that Giant Toy Store...I'd be there everyday!!!!!!!!!

Haha. We go there all the time. It's really hard not to buy stuff though.
Oh,, and yea, we'll get that cache.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
383 Posts
Re: Meet & Eat II - June 21, 2008

Sound awesome; can't wait!!!! And we shall see about Moe and the Bass Pro Shop. hehehe. J/K

My suggestion for reservation time is 4:00. That would maybe give us time to do whatever afterwards. How close is Dave & Busters?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Re: Meet & Eat II - June 21, 2008

MoesFJGirl said:
Sound awesome; can't wait!!!! And we shall see about Moe and the Bass Pro Shop. hehehe. J/K

My suggestion for reservation time is 4:00. That would maybe give us time to do whatever afterwards. How close is Dave & Busters?
Dave and Busters is a 5 minute drive, if that.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
170 Posts
Re: Meet & Eat II - June 21, 2008

Count me in +1 for this one for sure since I missed the last one. It's a lot closer and shouldn't be as dang hot. It is my day off so anytime would be fine for me as long as it is after 12pm so I can sleep in, LOL.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
178 Posts
Re: Meet & Eat II - June 21, 2008

I totally want to make it to your M & E too. I just wanted to let you know regarding the conflict. Also, I'm thinking about organizing a socal run to a really good trail down here in the future. I'd like to invite some of you OC and LA folks down here for a day of great wheeling. More on that in the future. I'll be on Summer Break after the 26th so I hope to go wheeling with some of you guys soon.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
909 Posts
Re: Meet & Eat II - June 21, 2008

I have eaten at Lucilles and it is very good, but of course growin up in Omaha, Kansas City and Memphis it is hard to find good barbeque. But they do a pretty good job. I will be there, and of course the Bass Pro Shop!! Count Patti and I in!!!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,326 Posts
Re: Meet & Eat II - June 21, 2008

I'll do my best to make it. :)
 
1 - 20 of 72 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top