FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok so i have a 3in lift offroad light cb blaa blaa blaa but now i have these new rims and tires that i traded bigdoug thanks agin anyway they are 18in rims kmc rockstars with 285 in tires and when i pull up that is all people see wich is good and bad because now they think i am just a mall crawler and a poser and i dont want that so just to let every one no that i want to hit some trails but i am new at this and want to do some easy trails to start and work my way up i want to do something on sunday that is close to me that is not that hard if anyone want to take me and show me the ropes that would make me happy thank you all

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Holy run on sentence :eek:

Just check the trail runs section. Or start a post there to see if there is any interest. Oh and don't worry about what others think of you, as long as you're happy, that's fine.

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
No worries Kramer. Everyone picks on me for my Bling-ass, lame, factory knock off, chrome rims mated to mud tires. But if you wanna trade your KMC's. I'll do that in a heart beat. I like your rims. I wish I had them. But for now I will just remain that dude with the Bling-ass chrome rims dude. ;D ;D ;D ;D

·
NOT a moderator!
3,224 Posts
kramer said:
ok so i have a 3in lift offroad light cb blaa blaa blaa but now i have these new rims and tires that i traded bigdoug thanks agin anyway they are 18in rims kmc rockstars with 285 in tires and when i pull up that is all people see wich is good and bad because now they think i am just a mall crawler and a poser and i dont want that so just to let every one no that i want to hit some trails but i am new at this and want to do some easy trails to start and work my way up i want to do something on sunday that is close to me that is not that hard if anyone want to take me and show me the ropes that would make me happy thank you all
Kramer, I'd be happy to take you out and show you what I know. I would suggest Wildomar but you'll get a little trail rash there. There is Holy Jim which is good for muddy water crossings that leave's a film of dirt on your rig that you'll NEVER get off. Then there's Main Divide which is really just a longer version of Holy Jim, minus the muddy water. Those are all in Orange County. In LA County there are a bunch of trails in the forest as well. Lynx Gulch, Indian Canyon, etc...

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
first of i did not know this was gramer class :D :D :Dha ha ha..............thak you all and i do like my rims. and i try not to care what other think i was just blowing off some steam. and thank u fj-piper and i want to go on a trail on sundy but i want it to be "easy" and close can we set something up thank you everyone

1 - 6 of 6 Posts