FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi gang, just a quick note for the SoCal guys before the official release to the rest of the riff-raff on Monday ;D

MAF is having a clearance sale on pretty much our entire inventory - if its in stock they're willing to deal. Good time to get some early chrissy presents! Some clearance items are on our website under 'Clearance Items' but if you can't find what your looking for shoot me a PM and i'll try and help you out.

Ben

·
Registered
7,003 Posts
are any of the prices going to be on the website?

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
FunJunkie said:
I love the UCA's what kind of deal are we talking about?
Front or rear?

fjessence said:
are any of the prices going to be on the website?
I dont think so, but thats not my department, if your interested in some specific things let me know and ill work something out for you as soon as i can

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
I need one OME front shock for medium springs. What can ya do for me Ben? ;D

It seems OME won't warranty the shock since I have stock body parts up front.

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
FJDave said:
I need one OME front shock for medium springs. What can ya do for me Ben? ;D

It seems OME won't warranty the shock since I have stock body parts up front.
You blew your OME shock? Makes me really consider Icons when I get around to lifting my rig.

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
The internal stop busted loose. The shock still works, but I don't want to use it with the ring rattling around inside it.

·
Registered
7,003 Posts
they wouldnt warranty the shock, that is bs!

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Dumb ?....... but what would MAF stand for ? I'm sure I could use something thats on sale ;D!!

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
butchie2srf said:
Dumb ?....... but what would MAF stand for ? I'm sure I could use something thats on sale ;D!!
I don't remember exactly, but it has something to do with a FJ40 in the Baja100 and carb conversion. I tried to search for it but couldn't find out.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
butchie2srf said:
i missed this post.

This is the explanantion of how Man-A-Fre cam around, lifted from Marks "what does Man-A-Fre mean" post in the Blue room.

"Man-A-Fre started in 1967 as a manufacturer of manifold free injections. So the founder kinda twisted than into "Man-A-Fre". Say it quick and it almost works / makes sense.

Only later did MAF become the world's greatest source for all things FJ (from the FJ25 to the FJC). As a side note, it is interesting how the FJC has become a great integrator of two pretty much separate Toyota traditions / lines. First is the true FJ line, which runs from the post war BJ and into the classic FJ40 and thence to the also very tough FJ80's and finally to today's landcruisers that are most rugged vehicle to go get your kids from school in. The second line is the quite separate T100, Tacoma, 4runner lineage. The FJC melds these two lines. Some of the vendors that we all use are of the former lineage (like MAF), while some are of the latter (like Inchworm). It's interesting that the FJC can draw on both these significant lineages."

Oh, and PM's sent :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts