FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Ordinary Extraordinaire
8,396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone ever take this route from the 15? Google maps says its 20 minutes faster to the town before the trail than taking Sierra exit. Just wondering cause I'm gonna have the whole fam plus one tomorroe with me and quicker is better.
5. Take the KENWOOD Ave exit
0.3 mi
6. Turn left at Kenwood Ave
0.2 mi
7. Turn right at Cajon Blvd
2.6 mi
8. Turn left at Applewhite Rd S
1.0 mi
9. Turn left at Forest Route 2N53
0.8 mi
10. Continue on Applewhite Rd

·
Ordinary Extraordinaire
8,396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Took about a half hour just to get from bass pro to sierra so there was no way I was stayin on the 15. Man I thought they got some new snow up there but nah, it was all dry and melting all over. up higher there was some ice crusted drifts but nothin like last time. Boo. Still had fun though.

·
Ordinary Extraordinaire
8,396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
we dint go up as far as las time, right at the end of the first one lane I cut left and wennt agross the creek, climbed a fun hill straight across from it and went to the top. of the flats up there. not sure the trail designation. I dint air down so i was having a heck of a time getting up there and I was digging dirt alot, but did a classic AWSMFJ swing around to get pointed downhill and we played in the sled for awile. I'll post some pics in the report section.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.