FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Ordinary Extraordinaire
8,396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone ever take this route from the 15? Google maps says its 20 minutes faster to the town before the trail than taking Sierra exit. Just wondering cause I'm gonna have the whole fam plus one tomorroe with me and quicker is better.
5. Take the KENWOOD Ave exit
0.3 mi
6. Turn left at Kenwood Ave
0.2 mi
7. Turn right at Cajon Blvd
2.6 mi
8. Turn left at Applewhite Rd S
1.0 mi
9. Turn left at Forest Route 2N53
0.8 mi
10. Continue on Applewhite Rd

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
3,519 Posts
On paper it looks about the same, but having an alternate is always good! Try it out and let us know?

·
Ordinary Extraordinaire
8,396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
220 Posts
Me and a buddy went up 3N33 today for maybe a mile or 2. Still alot of snow but made it pretty far without chains before turning around. Could have made it further. :D

·
Ordinary Extraordinaire
8,396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
we dint go up as far as las time, right at the end of the first one lane I cut left and wennt agross the creek, climbed a fun hill straight across from it and went to the top. of the flats up there. not sure the trail designation. I dint air down so i was having a heck of a time getting up there and I was digging dirt alot, but did a classic AWSMFJ swing around to get pointed downhill and we played in the sled for awile. I'll post some pics in the report section.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts