FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Banned
3,370 Posts
It's the perfect design..

I already have fuel cans, and a pair of .50 cal ammo can's, and a highlift.. and a spare tire.. and a cb antenna.. and im getting a HAM soon..

lol.

ITS PERFECT.

·
Registered
2,599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
exactly, i'm not sure what else i would want...short of 72 virgins.

the best thing is that the spare is on the passenger side. i'm getting sick of seeing the driver's side lean, and this will help balance some things out a bit.

·
Banned
3,370 Posts
Ditto!

My favorite part is i get to keep the stock bumper!! I'm trying to keep it as stock looking as possible, but still useful.

·
Registered
2,599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
WHAT?!??? they're in production already? i thought it was still a few weeks away. what add-ons did you get, and how much?

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
I would like to get one, but it will have to wait. but like Dom I love how it works with the stock tupperware

·
Ordinary Extraordinaire
8,396 Posts

·
Registered
2,599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
well, here's hoping it doesn't fit on your metal tech bumper, and you want to sell it to me for a song. ;D

·
Ordinary Extraordinaire
8,396 Posts
GTKrockeTT said:
well, here's hoping it doesn't fit on your metal tech bumper, and you want to sell it to me for a song. ;D
Matt is ahead of you on that already. he talked to me 2 weeks ago about it. srry,
FJVP said:
So does this fit the Stock (OEM) Bumper?
yup, thats the cool thing, it's gonna have different mounts for different bumpers but the same options. Chris is a true genius.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
2,599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
FunJunkie said:
Matt is ahead of you on that already. he talked to me 2 weeks ago about it. srry, yup, thats the cool thing, it's gonna have different mounts for different bumpers but the same options. Chris is a true genius.
I'll bid $1 over his price.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts