FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does any on you fine ladies and gentle men still have your stock bumpers laying around that you might want to get rid of, mine are jacked up with dents and holes in them from wheeling?

Edit:
I found some tires.

·
Banned
3,370 Posts
Quick! someone give me their stock wheels and tires so i can get those ivan stewart wheels from Jeshua!

·
Registered
7,003 Posts
hey josh, i have a bumper graveyard with one full complete bumper, no dents just some scratches its yours but im pretty far from you

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
fjessence said:
hey josh, i have a bumper graveyard with one full complete bumper, no dents just some scratches its yours but im pretty far from you
If nothing closer pops up I will make the drive. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
DominicG said:
Quick! someone give me their stock wheels and tires so i can get those ivan stewart wheels from Jeshua!
Ok looking at the pictures the wheels are pretty thrashed here are the pics for your viewing pleasure.
I only have 2 center caps left for the 5 wheels but you can buy them for like $15 ea from Toy if you want them.

the spare is in excellent condition.

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
CADavebert said:
How much tread do you have left? I have the ProComp 285 AT's on stock rims, and might just trade you out for these if the tread wear is similar.
The front tires are just about bald and the rears have about 15% left but have slow leaks the spare is 100% never used.

What kind of shape are your wheels in, any damage?

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Fjamming said:
Josh, are you turning your FJ in?
Its time to sell and buy a house. I still have my truck so I can still have fun with you guys though so don't worry. ;)

·
Registered
7,003 Posts
not if i steal them first!!! haha sorry to hear about selling the fj josh but houses are cheap right now hope you find a good one!

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
DominicG said:
How much for them there jounces?
I'm keeping the rears since I can put them on my truck.

The fronts I'll sell for $400 (MSRP=$870.45) And I'll need your front bump stops you cut off.

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
FJDave said:
Tube doors on hold :D
Never really wanted them, so many other things I would rather buy for the FJ.

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
that makes much more sense. ;D

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
jeshua said:
The front tires are just about bald and the rears have about 15% left but have slow leaks the spare is 100% never used.

What kind of shape are your wheels in, any damage?
Some lite scratches, but not bad. I think the big issue for me is that I don't want to buy new tires at the moment. My tread is pretty good, with only 15-20K on two of the tires, and about 5K on two others.

·
Registered
4,309 Posts
josh...i didnt know you were selling your FJ. wow. it sucks to be have to act like an adult and do the right things sometimes doesnt it (like buying a house) hee hee hee
good luck on your search for a home. now is definately the time to buy!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts