FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Doug take it to Primo Powder coating in HB. They are on Gothard and Slater streets. We take all our Aluminum Speaker grills for the in-wall speakers that are outside to have powder coated. They will have to sand blast off the old paint first. They do a good job and pricing is good also. Never had any issues there. Seriously, if your gonna drop that kind of coin, have them blinged in gold to match the SFY. lol

·
Deutschbag Moderator
7,394 Posts
Acetechno said:
Doug take it to Primo Powder coating in HB. They are on Gothard and Slater streets. We take all our Aluminum Speaker grills for the in-wall speakers that are outside to have powder coated. They will have to sand blast off the old paint first. They do a good job and pricing is good also. Never had any issues there. Seriously, if your gonna drop that kind of coin, have them blinged in gold to match the SFY. lol
Sorry Larry but i had two bike frames at Primo. I had some bubbling and the color was off from what i had anticipated. But that was 7 years ago and i think they changed owners/management since then.

·
Deutschbag Moderator
7,394 Posts
the bike shop i go to uses them for custom colors. he showed me some bike frames they had and they were nice unlike the last shop i used. i went just for sandblasting but after talking to Pete, i decided on powdercoating.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.