FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,397 Posts
Hey Oscarr, thanks for posting that. I changed the title of the thread and made it sticky. We can all post up switches, part numbers and pricing here.
Lit Contura Switches (momentary and on/off) about $8 at your local electronics store

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
Where might I find the Toyota switch like the one in the 1st post? I called the Stealership in Carlsbad and spoke to a guy in the parts dept and gave him the Toyota Part Number, he told me $22.23 for one???

Any other suggestions, I just need one so I can finish wiring the fog lights in my ARB bumper! Thanks!

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have a set of stock lights on my roof rack, tied into the switch on the panel under the radio. How much trouble will it be to tie in new lights to the same switch if/when I put two more on my brush guard? I'm not the greatest at wiring, but I have a good friend who is and can do the work for me. I just want to know if I'd need to do a new switch or if I could tie it in like I suggested.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.