FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
463 Posts
Yeah, it took me a couple episodes to get used to it but I find it hilarious now!!!

Any FSC people on here??? Fox Soccer Channel??? Or Golf channel watchers??? Only cause I haven't found the FJ Cruiser Channel yet!!! haha

·
Banned
3,370 Posts
When i do watch T.V., i watch what is on in order of importance:

1: family guy
2: the simpsons
3: NASCAR
4: military channel
5: south park (hell yeah im serious)
6: News.

Other than that, i don't really watch t.v.

·
Registered
383 Posts
We're big American Idol Fans; we know; we know. We got sucked into the craze. But it's good and fun to watch. I'm a huge Desperate Housewives fan and Moe is a HUGE soccer channel and golf channel fan. We also like Hell's Kitchen. That show is crazy; but also fun to watch. Oh and can't forget about Deal or No Deal; which we have to get caught up on again.

Anybody seen any good movies lately?

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
Let's see...

Carnivale - canceled
John From Cincinnati - canceled
Journeyman - canceled
Jericho - canceled (yeah, I think it sucked to, but story to start)
The Unit - fate unknown

sigh.... stupid TV.

Thank God for Ax Men, Deadliest Catch, How I met your mother, Rules of Engagement (hella funny), South Park (respect my authoratey!!), and whatever else is good or on History/Discovery.

·
Registered
437 Posts
Kokopeli said:
Does anyone else here watch Battlestar Galactica?
Not in many moons!

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
CADavebert said:
Let's see...

Carnivale - canceled
John From Cincinnati - canceled
Journeyman - canceled
Jericho - canceled (yeah, I think it sucked to, but story to start)
The Unit - fate unknown

sigh.... stupid TV.

Thank God for Ax Men, Deadliest Catch, How I met your mother, Rules of Engagement (hella funny), South Park (respect my authoratey!!), and whatever else is good or on History/Discovery.
They come and go....I know, Deadwood was a great show as well and made my company some pennies.

But...You still have:
CSI
CSI LV
CSI NY
Bones
NCIS
House
Shark
Boston Legal
Criminal Minds
The Closer
Numbers
Just to name a few.....

Its the nature of the biz....the ratings drop, the sponsers pull out and the show goes bu bye!

The strike killed many of the shows, 24 won't start production until late June for the 2009 season.

By the way, the Unit is on the fence. I will let you know if it stays.

I

·
0 Posts
House
Medium
Bones
South Park (yeah, I'm serious too)
Reno 911 (met the crew - as funny in person as they are in the skits)
Any mindless comedy/action flick on at the moment

Discovery and History Channels - ANYTHING on these 2 channels is good.

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
FJVP said:
They come and go....I know, Deadwood was a great show as well and made my company some pennies.

But...You still have:
CSI
CSI LV
CSI NY
Bones
NCIS
House
Shark
Boston Legal
Criminal Minds
The Closer
Numbers
Just to name a few.....

Its the nature of the biz....the ratings drop, the sponsors pull out and the show goes bu bye!

The strike killed many of the shows, 24 won't start production until late June for the 2009 season.

By the way, the Unit is on the fence. I will let you know if it stays.
Yep.... CSI original, House, and 24. I don't really watch the others. I'm kinda picky. :)

Yeah, I saw some info/news on The Unit and its uncertainty. It's one of the really good shows, but it could get old, and probably started to for many. The strike has really done a number.

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Ya need Dish Network with a Dish 1000 Mach2 Dish to get the HDFJ Channel. I can't believe that you guys have not found this one yet. It is on sat 148. Channel 9617. Need a Vip722 receiver. ;D ;D ;D ;D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts