FJ Cruiser Forum banner
21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
mine's been broken for over 2 years. i can't reach it either! laugh out loud!.. i just stuff my foot into the door jam molding.. or it's because I'm too cheap to replace it

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
That mod is pretty nice!

Here's an alternative, fix the dead pedal. I used a product called Plas-T-Pair, a liquid and powder, that you mix to make a goo that you can use to repair plastic products. I used it around the post mounts of the dead pedal and it is dead solid, now. I did not glue the dead pedal to the floor mounts, just reinforced the dead pedal's mounting points. Use this product with good ventilation, 'cause the fumes are pretty strong!

Plas-T-Pair Fixes Anything That Breaks

BTW, I got the large bottles, for ~$20, at Torrance Electronics, on Carson Street.

Reactions: superheat

·
Registered
251 Posts
Grease Monkey FTW! Best interior mod to date.
Thanks for the kind words. I've been making these for four years now and have made hundreds of them. Not one warranty return. For about $40 + shipping (for forum members) you get one of my pedals delivered to your door and within about 20 minutes you can have your machined aluminum dead pedal fix installed. And, I guarantee for the life of your FJ. Hopefully your FJ has a long life.

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
I'll have to order one once my dead pedal completely breaks!

-B

·
Registered
2 Posts
Do you sell the foot rest or do you have the specific measurements. I have a couple problem that weld for a living and can make it, they just need the measurements and the supports on my factory one are destroyed.

21 - 38 of 38 Posts