FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's that time of year again, the LA auto show is back in town. I've been going since i was a little kid, maybe 8 or 9 years in a row. Who's going and on what days? I was thinking maybe the weekend after thanksgiving or this weekend.

·
Premium Member
1,996 Posts
raYGunn said:
I've never been got more info? Links etc?
YOU'VE NEVER BEEN TO THE LA AUTO SHOW!!! ??? ??? :eek: :eek: :eek:
Just kidding, It's fun to go to if you need to kill a few hours, I usually go every year with my dad. I don't understand why they do it in November now, used to be in January. Oh well

·
Registered
37 Posts
I'm going tomorrow afternoon, I can't wait....

·
Registered
7,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
im not sure how big the sd one is but the la auto show takes a good half day to see everything, there are 3 or 4 huge halls and side halls as well

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
mrsmainster said:
YOU'VE NEVER BEEN TO THE LA AUTO SHOW!!! ??? ??? :eek: :eek: :eek:
Just kidding, It's fun to go to if you need to kill a few hours, I usually go every year with my dad. I don't understand why they do it in November now, used to be in January. Oh well
I thought the same thing. I heard that January was too close to the big Detroit show. I guess it was the logistics of getting vehicles, vendors and employees and the models from LA to Detroit. Not sure how close the two shows were but they decided November would be better. ???

1 - 11 of 11 Posts