FJ Cruiser Forum banner

Kind of a Newbie Here ( I Think )

946 views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  Fjamming 
#1 ·
Hey all,

Sanderhawk Here. New to this forum as of about 5 minutes ago but there sure seem to be alot of Familar names here. Hey Mud hows it going ( saw you last at All Pro open house ) and hey to Mrs Mud ( You asked me where the pin stripes were on my FJ at Pepboys ) And then later I layed my FJ on its side at Cleghorn oh yeah now you know who I am. :).

#3 ·
Dominic,

Yep that was me. That was the day we all got separated and we were trying to find the runs that weren`t going to kill us :). Cleghorn is a blast but to this day I still get nervous the closer to the end that I get because it was the last challenge before HWY 138 that I layed it over. So when I get towards the end of the trail I always make sure that the challenge is not ( THE CHALLENGE ) and then go back and do it always making sure to skip the last one. We went to Big Bear about a month ago for the weekend but there was so much snow the trails were closed. As soon as the snow is gone I want to make a day of it out there. I need to do some whelling soon its been awhile. Talk to you later. Steve

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.