FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
G

·
Yeah....welcome to my world. I burn, peel, burn, peel, get skin cancer lopped off, burn, peel....etc. So, I know how you feel Dom. It stops hurting after a couple days, and the stinging stops in about 4 days. Then the itching starts. Don't get me started with the itching.....

·
Registered
909 Posts
Dom,

Go the drug store and buy some aloe vera gel. It will kill the pain almost instantly and it will stop it from peeling if you do it early. Little late, but it will help with the pain I am sure.

·
Banned
3,370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Its all good people.. i've been pinkburned before :D

I am just so bored this last week i feel the need to tell you all.

G

·
If you are still bored, you can come to my house and help me finish filling 2 trash dumpsters full of old junk. Well, I have filled 2 already, and they need to be changed out so I can fill them again. It only took 3 hours to fill 2 of em....and now I'm sunburned, too.

·
Banned
3,370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I would totally come help Dave, but I can't even afford to drive to in n out.. let alone buy some :D

G

·
Hahahaha....that's too bad. I'm getting in-n-out for everyone here. Which, right now, is me and my wife...:D Thanks anyway brother. The thought counts. I'll get you a 4X4 next time we meet up.

·
Registered
109 Posts
There's this stuff called "sunscreen" you put it on when your in the sun, it keeps the pink away. Get the fancy new kind in the spray can, you don't even need to rub it in. Try it, it's good! ;D

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
Dom, your post did not help. I spent all day yesterday out in the sun at FJVP's house getting my lights wired up. I'm such a ******* now, it's not even funny. (red armed and calf'ed too).

But my lights are wired ;D

G

·
Apparently, while cleaning the yard yesterday, I missed a small spot with the sunscreen. I have a 1" by 3" lobster-colored patch on my left shoulder. :D

·
Deutschbag Moderator
7,394 Posts
i went for a run at 1pm yesterday in the sun with ni shirt on, followed up by a pool session- no sunscreen. got myself a bit og pink

G

·
My problem is that I'm ALWAYS pink. I look sunburned when I'm not. So when I am a little burned I look like I'm ready for the burn ward.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts