·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Glad to hear that you guys had a positive experience with the place. It's the mom and pop stores that you can count on. It is the customer service that is gonna keep them in business. prices help but it is not the bottom line that counts. I wish I could get some more mods. Everytime I look at stuff my damn wife tells me that I can not buy it. Damn I am whipped. Life sux for me.

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
FunJunkie said:
I have the Carb ones already for months now and they dont leak a drop, even from getting hot and cold as long as you have the metal cap on tight. the thing that sucks about the carb cans is they come with this sub standard plastic spout that does not seat well so it dribbles out the side as you try to pour and also the spout is some sort of spring mechanism that requres you to insert a small funnel into your tank then line up the spout and then press down to start the fuel to flow. the non carbs just have a simple bendy hose that goes right into the fuel tank and has no flow restrictor. I have not filled the non carb ones yet but from the design being so simaler I have confidence that they will not leak. I will post up results when I fill em, probably not til gas drops down under 355 a gallon.
Could you maybe fill them with water and report back. The non carb ones. I did some moon lite work and got a good chunk of cash comming in by the end of the week and hope to buy a bunch of recovery stuff for the rack. I kinda wanna do the same thng mud did and rip off his idea. Just because it is so kool.

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Good deal. I was just worried that the non carb ones might leak. Was not going to store water in them on there sides. Just needed a test subject or product. Again thanks.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.