FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Iphone says it's 44* here but I think it's colder. We pay good money to live here in SoCal, it's not supposed to be this cold.

·
Registered
7,003 Posts
move out of the desert haha, yea its been freezing these days, wheres all my winter jackets?!

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
My outside thermometer says it's 42 here by the beach. That is FREAKING COLD for So Cal. AND it's storming like a MO FO!! Raining hard and the wind is blowing HARD. I like it....I don't get it, but I like it!

·
Premium Member
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
fjessence said:
move out of the desert haha, yea its been freezing these days, wheres all my winter jackets?!
My friend just sent me a picture from his house in Beaumont. It's snowing and sticking. It looked like at least 2in on the ground.

·
Premium Member
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
FJDave said:
My outside thermometer says it's 42 here by the beach. That is FREAKING COLD for So Cal. AND it's storming like a MO FO!! Raining hard and the wind is blowing HARD. I like it....I don't get it, but I like it!
Oh don't get me wrong I love weather, I love the rain,storms and all that cool stuff. I just don't like being cold.

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
Snow in Beaumont thats sweet that mean if its keeps up tonight will get snow in Hemet. ;D about 500 feet lower then them.

Jason close the shop door and start up all the trucks you have stored in the shop. That should heat things up pretty quick and make you nice and sleepy for a nap. :)

·
Premium Member
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Trust me it's something we have done in the past. We get both extremes here and have no heater in our shop or the office. Once the shop gets cold it's hard to get that cold out of the concret walls. Same with heat once it warms up it gets hot out there.

·
Registered
7,003 Posts
you should get one of those electric warming blankets, those will do the trick if youre cold just keep it in the office haha

·
Banned
3,370 Posts
I just spent a ****** ********* hour in holy jim trying to reattach a strut on a POS silverado!! Then i unstuck an exterra.

The worst? It was 39 and poring! I'm soaked!

·
Registered
7,003 Posts
damn dom the hero that sucks that it was 39 degrees...brrr

·
Registered
124 Posts
You guys are wimps! Its 30 deg and snowing at my house. We have a foot of snow in the yard and it is still dumping.

·
Registered
5,260 Posts
Today was one of only 3-4 days in a year that I turn the heater on at work. Otherwise, it's A/C all year long.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts