FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As some of you may know, I just picked up my bumper from them this past weekend. Also a slight disclaimer, obviously as you all know I have nothing to gain from my write-up about Intense fab. and it in no way what-so-ever is biased etc. so I'll just get that out of the way right now!

Anyway, back to the serious stuff. I just recently purchased my pre-runner bumper from Jeff over at Intense Fab. Apart from the rapid and friendly service I received prior to picking up the bumper the experience was amazing! I drove up to Intense Fab. from San Diego to pick up my bumper. When I got there I met Jeff and his co-worker from LineX. Both were very nice individuals that welcomed me with smiles and kind words (I'm sure it didn't help that I was about to spend nearly $700.00:rofl:) At any rate, got to talking and asked if they wouldn't mind installing my bumper and the spacers I got from a friend here on the forums. They were more than happy to do this and got to work right away.

I was given the option to either come back when the job was done, or if it was more comfortable to me, hang around and shoot the ****. I chose to stick around. After about two hours, my new spacers, bumper and headlights were all installed and looking great. It was a great chance to get to talk FJ's and off-roading with them as well as get to hang out in a cool shop!

Overall, LOVED my experience with Intense Fab. and would highly recommend it based on customer service alone to anyone else looking into their products!

Thanks again Jeff!
-Darren

P.S. I'll definitely be coming back for at the very least the following:

VisionX LED Light bar, 3 HIDs for the bumper, some rock lights, possibly a rear tube bumper and who knows what else :rocker:

·
Registered
96 Posts
Very good looking FJ!

How are the welds on your bumper? I've seen the welds break on them before.

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
I to really like my I.F. Bumper. I have had the 3 light tabs on top break more than once on me and need to be rewelded

·
Premium Member
52 Posts
Yes,

The first generation of Intense bumpers used 1/8th inch tabs. We did find these tabs could not handle the abuse. All current bumpers are using 3/16th inch tabs and we have had no more issues with tabs breaking or coming off.

We can weld on the new thicker tabs for anyone who has a first generation bumper at no charge.

Jeff

·
Banned
259 Posts
Those guys at IF are top notch!!! I love my bumper, lots of compliments.. I get stopped all the time by other FJ owners!
Now, if they only offerred vouchers for the massage parlor down the street for every $1000.00 you spend there -I'd be there more often!
kidding aside, Jeff you do awesome work, THANKS!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts