FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, my best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who overheard someone at 31 Flavors last night ;)

On Oct. 22, 2008

Cheeseburger -30 cents

Fries- 15 cents

Drinks- 10 cents

Not sure if this true though, and I couldn't find anything online

·
NOT a moderator!
3,224 Posts
Pfffffft! Just the other night I ate (2) 4x4's, fries, chocolate shake and a hamburger (Hanna didn't want her hamburger sooooooo.....) I could have eaten another 4x4too :)

·
Registered
639 Posts
(2) 4x4's!!! :eek:

I think I could do it but I would be sick. No way I could do more than that. I'm working my way down to 230lbs. I used to be 250 earlier this year and I just don't want to eat that much any more, even if it is so good. ;D

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Oh, man....where's that barfy smiley when you need it? Two 4X4's?!?! Yikes! I eat a double-double, 2 orders of fries, and a large soda, and I'm stuffed for the rest of the day.

·
NOT a moderator!
3,224 Posts
That's it! I'm ordering (4) 4x4's on my way home tonight when I get done working here about 12:00 AM. I think I'll go protien style cuz I gotta watch my weight. I'm not kiddin, I'm gonna do it. :)

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
It figures....I'll be in San Bernardino all day that day for training. No In-N-Out for me until I get home....then I'll be too tired from fighting traffic for 3 hours.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts