FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just joined about 2 or 3 weeks ago.
Yes, I'm mattmainster's younger sister (13 going on 14). Not old enough to have my own FJaaayyyy yet, but have it built on Toyota's website :)
That's all.

-Ashley

·
Registered
437 Posts
Hello Miss Ashley!

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
;D ya. its going to be sandstorm with a black top. but no spare tire cover. dont like those. also put in train horns. and a snorkle. but still deciding. i know the color fur sure tho. its going to be tight.

·
Premium Member
1,813 Posts
another1bitezthedust said:
;D ya. its going to be sandstorm with a black top. but no spare tire cover. dont like those. also put in train horns. and a snorkle. but still deciding. i know the color fur sure tho. its going to be tight.
I really like the sandstorm.. If it were available when I bought mine, I'd probably gone that route. Hard to say for sure though because I really like the black cherry as well.

The snorkle may be my next major mod...
~B

·
Premium Member
1,996 Posts
another1bitezthedust said:
Ashley I just love you! I can't wait till you get your FJJJJJ so you can drive the trails with us instead of riding in the back! ;D

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ya, i would rather be in the drivers seat. :D but its going to take a few years for that to happen :'(..
...the closest thing i have gotten to drive is my dads rhino. which is still pretty fun up and
down the desert roads and up the block. :)

·
Registered
183 Posts
Welcome... you may have more FJ experience than most of us!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts