FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Santiago Peak Tour Guide
11,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just took a $250.00 a week pay cut and things are going to get bleek fast. Does anyone know of a job that I could get somewhere in or between the cities of Orange and Yorba Linda I could work M-F say 4pm-10pm and anytime Sat. or Sun.? I need to get this fast. Any help would be greatly apreciated. Thanks Steve

·
Registered
4,309 Posts
that sucks. sorry to hear your news. i wish i could help out , good luck with your search.

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Check out the post office. I know they are always hiring and they have a sorting hub/station there. Also Home Depot or Fry's electronics

·
Santiago Peak Tour Guide
11,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I didn`t think of the post office I may run down there and check it out today. I think fry`s is commission and I SUCK at being a salesman! Thanks for the ideas.

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Sanderhawk said:
I didn`t think of the post office I may run down there and check it out today. I think fry`s is commission and I SUCK at being a salesman! Thanks for the ideas.
I was also thinking since you live in Santa ana what about down at city hall or the court house??? The relaxer here on the forum works at the court house as a officer. OCSO I think. I also have a friend that works human resources also. Great bennys too

·
Registered
772 Posts
Not sure what your looking for but my group has a free head count and i know there gonna be looking soon to fill it. You work 15 days out of the month and from 7pm-7am(but more than likely u will be in day shift for a while for training). If you have an IT background hit me up Linux knowledge is a plus. If you get hired i get a referral bonus ;D

Title: NOC Engineer
pay and bennies are great but office is located in Burbank ...... It's a big Internet Company Y!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts