FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
But I live in SoCal. Pretty much lurked on the Blue forum to see if there are any SoCal FJC trail runs I can hook up with. Yeah I pretty much clicked on the SoCal section everytime I visited. Now theres a strictly SoCal FJC site - so much easier.

I met some of you guys on the recent Mt Pinos Snow run. Hope to see some of yall again.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,388 Posts
alans80 said:
But I live in SoCal. Pretty much lurked on the Blue forum to see if there are any SoCal FJC trail runs I can hook up with. Yeah I pretty much clicked on the SoCal section everytime I visited. Now theres a strictly SoCal FJC site - so much easier.

I met some of you guys on the recent Mt Pinos Snow run. Hope to see some of yall again.
Welcome!

Dude....where were you for the January 19th Hungry Valley run?? I thought for sure that you would be there. Oh well, I'll meet you next time.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I got called in to work that day - totally sucked when I saw the pics from that run!
Youll probably see me in one of the future FJC runs. I live in the Santa Clarita Valley (real near to Blue Tonka and his big boom horn). So Im close to SFV, Burbank, Pasadena, and etc.

poker said:
Welcome!

Dude....where were you for the January 19th Hungry Valley run?? I thought for sure that you would be there. Oh well, I'll meet you next time.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,388 Posts
Let us know as soon as Miller Jeep Trail opens! I'll be there!


alans80 said:
I got called in to work that day - totally sucked when I saw the pics from that run!
Youll probably see me in one of the future FJC runs. I live in the Santa Clarita Valley (real near to Blue Tonka and his big boom horn). So Im close to SFV, Burbank, Pasadena, and etc.
 
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Top