FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say "Hi" to all the familiar and unfamiliar folks on this site, and to thank FJammin for inviting me over to join.

I recognize a lot of names from other forums, and look forward to meeting new faces at the Meet and Greet IV on 4/19/08.

I am addicted to mods, addicted to my FJC, and now, it seems, addicted to off-road related forums.

As an FJC owner since 4/06, and having worked on literally hundreds of FJCs over the last 2 years, I want to warn all new and perspective FJ Cruiser owners about the dangers of owning this vehicle:

The FJ Cruiser will cause you to spent ridiculous sums of money and time on it without ever allowing the massive grin on your face to subside.... ;D

And you will likely come into contact with some of the nicest people around, all of whom are similarly afflicted... :D

...Hope to see you out on the trails soon...

·
Registered
463 Posts
Welcome cruiserlarry and I'll see you on Saturday!!!!

·
Registered
15 Posts
I'm glad you're here too. It will be easier to find you when we need good advise with our mods. Thanks for all your help this last year or so.

I

·
0 Posts
Yo Larry! Welcome!! You should recognize me as FJDave on another FJ forum.

Dave

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
Welcome. I've already spent some money on those addictive mods, at some dirty place up north, and I think I might just have to visit there tomorrow. See ya soon!

·
Premium Member
1,813 Posts
cruiserlarry said:
As an FJC owner since 4/06, and having worked on literally hundreds of FJCs over the last 2 years, I want to warn all new and perspective FJ Cruiser owners about the dangers of owning this vehicle:

The FJ Cruiser will cause you to spent ridiculous sums of money and time on it without ever allowing the massive grin on your face to subside.... ;D

And you will likely come into contact with some of the nicest people around, all of whom are similarly afflicted... :D
I have spoken almost the exact words on more than one occasion, though I think Larry said it better.

A big X2 from me.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Cruiser Larry is THE guy to see when you need to buy parts for the FJ or when you need to add a mod. He's earned a very solid reputation.

Yeah, that's what I said too - another forum - but this is a good one!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts