FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The dots should be a clue.....

Hi, I'm Dave! I have an 07 4X2 FJ Cruiser. Black. And White. And it goes. Well. Very well. Glad to be here!! One thing I gotta know....can you sleep in it?

I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Holy crap! Dom, you have 23 posts already???? Man, you need a life!!

I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ok, that censor is just too cool!! Like on the Mustang forums, every time someone typed in "Camaro" the censor would make it "bad haircut" or "Mullett". That was just too funny!!

I tried chat tonight, but I couldn't reply....darned work computers don't have flash installed, and won't let me install.

·
Registered
944 Posts
Welcome aboard Dave! 8)

·
Registered
319 Posts
Not only can you sleep in it, you can also drink, eat, kiss, drive and even play the banjo in it!! :eek:

I know, I was shocked too!

Haha, anyway, welcome.

·
Registered
141 Posts
IMachU said:
The dots should be a clue.....

Hi, I'm Dave! I have an 07 4X2 FJ Cruiser. Black. And White. And it goes. Well. Very well. Glad to be here!! One thing I gotta know....can you sleep in it?
you could def sleep in it and also pack 10 friends in the back like in did in San Felipe Baja.We couldnt find a Taxi at 10pm so we taxied the FJ to the bar.LOL

·
Premium Member
1,996 Posts
MrsMudLovingFJ said:
Not only can you sleep in it, you can also drink, eat, kiss, drive and even play the banjo in it!! :eek:

I know, I was shocked too!

Haha, anyway, welcome.
Stephanie-You have a banjo?

Welcome Dave!

·
Registered
944 Posts
mrsmainster said:
Stephanie-You have a banjo?
yeah, its a long story....

actually she doesnt, but it would be hilarious if she did ;D

·
Registered
319 Posts
Arien...there's something I need to tell you....you know how white trash my brother is? Well....one christmas....well...you know the rest.

Just kidding, No, I don't have a banjo...yet. I want one though.

·
Registered
437 Posts
Wazzup Dave!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts