FJ Cruiser Forum banner

Hi all

3K views 24 replies 15 participants last post by  FJVP 
#1 ·
Hi all... Greg from Barstow here. ;D

#15 ·
Thanks for the hospitality everyone!

Dave.. you know what cops and hose jockeys have in common?? They all wanna ride Big Red. :-X ;D

Scooter, yes there are a bunch of great places. Rainbow Basin is beautiful. The petroglyphs in the Black Mountains are beautiful. Their are also petroglyphs between Newberry Springs and Lucerne Valley. In fact had a run in with a rattler out there that kissed me. Yeah, thats a story I'll have to share some day. Definately NOT gooood times!

#16 ·
desertmedic said:
Thanks for the hospitality everyone!

Dave.. you know what cops and hose jockeys have in common?? They all wanna ride Big Red. :-X ;D

Scooter, yes there are a bunch of great places. Rainbow Basin is beautiful. The petroglyphs in the Black Mountains are beautiful. Their are also petroglyphs between Newberry Springs and Lucerne Valley. In fact had a run in with a rattler out there that kissed me. Yeah, thats a story I'll have to share some day. Definately NOT gooood times!
oooohhhhh, i got cop/ firefighter jokes, but they will probably get me banned by the cophater.

#18 ·
Oh, Ive got a good sense of humor. Hell you have to since its a shark tank at the station. Bring it my friend!! ;D

Oh, and everyone have a safe and happy holiday season. Thats the PC way of saying Merry Christmas... Whats this world coming to? ::)

#19 ·
I ALWAYS say Merry Christmas. But I'm Irish Catholic (yeah, cop stereotype, I know), so PC doesn't really apply to me. No wonder I never got that promotion to LT! :D

Ya know why God made cops?

So firefighters can have heroes too! :D :D :D

ever see the YouTube puppets, Cop Vs Fireman? FUNNY stuff!

Stay Safe, Greg and Hans....I'll be on DUI watch tonight.

#20 ·
FJDave said:
Stay Safe, Greg and Hans....I'll be on DUI watch tonight.
AWESOME! Can we use our "SoCal FJ Cruiser Get Outta Jail Free Card?" Hahahah Hey mattmainster, don't you have an image of what that card looks like? ;) ;) ;) , nudge, nudge

#22 ·
mrsmainster said:
Hans...you know it's near impossible to get yourself banned here. I'll just delete your posts if I don't find them funny. :D
You've got that power, well I don't find Mike very funny, can you delete all his post please. Oh yeah Dom and Josh are kinda of getting too serious, maybe theirs too ;D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.