FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy,

Some of you know me as FJ_Marine on the blue forum. Looks like I will be heading out to SoCal to live for at lest the next 2-3 years coming this spring.

Dave

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Re: Helly Everyone

Hey Dave! Glad you made it here brother!! You will love So Cal. All the cool people are here. Welcome!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Thanks everyone. Tried before to register as my normal screen name but for some reason it didn't take. Really looking forward to heading out that way.

·
Registered
3,188 Posts

FJ_Gunny said:
Thanks everyone. Tried before to register as my normal screen name but for some reason it didn't take. Really looking forward to heading out that way.
That's funny. It looks like it was you that registered the Marine name back in August. ;D

If you can not figure out or get the password, Mattmainster should be able to help.

Reason I saw it was you, is that the e-mail address for both accounts is the same.

·
Deutschbag Moderator
7,394 Posts
I saw your boom boom thread on the blue room. good luck with the insurance company and don't get the jeep, you need the FJ. Glad your wife is OK.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
FJDave said:
Huh? What happened?
Wife got broadsided Sunday afternoon in Memphis. Looks like I will be in the market for a new FJ.

Prolly gonna go ahead and get the Jeep too. Come Feb we are gonna be a 3 driver/car family.

·
Registered
7,003 Posts
welcome to the socal fam! yea buy the jeep and mod the fj more! haha

·
Registered
4,309 Posts
hey there. glad to see you over here too! yup........you'll have fun with this group of mis-fits!
where will you be stationed (miramar/pendleton?) and living?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Well I am officially an FJ driver again!

Picked up an 08 VooDoo that has been sitting on the lot here for about 8 months. They were almost dying to get rid of it, lol. Was looking at a couple of Sandstorms in Memphis but I couldn't beat the deal here on this one. Plus I'm kinda partial to the VooDoo's. ;)

The run down:

AT
CQ
UP#1
RB (not for long, lol)
CF (not for long either)
3T

P.S. I hate this big a$$ key the 08's have..........

1 - 20 of 21 Posts