FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
You can replace bulb with led version.

Some have done the mod by separating the glass from the reflector and inserting a HID assembly.

If there is a mod where we can insert a 7" LED based light into FJ light frame, I would be interested as well.

H
2013 FJC

Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1 Posts
My first “projector mod” headlight build was on my FJ and I couldn’t be happier. There are a ton of resources out there for how to do them. I highly recommend going this route and using quality components.

I used 3” Morimoto projectors with e46 shrouds and also run demon eyes through the factory DRL. The light output is impressive. I have 30% on my windshield and the visible light output is far greater than factory headlights with no tint.

·
Registered
2 Posts
My first “projector mod” headlight build was on my FJ and I couldn’t be happier. There are a ton of resources out there for how to do them
I've always wanted to try that - and to be honest, YouTube makes it all seem so easy.

Can I ask, how difficult is it to fit the projectors and keep it all aligned in the headlight housing? That's the bit that worries me most....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts