FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hope you all have a great holiday with your family or whoever you spend the day with!
What are you thankful for?

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
We will be in Mission Viejo off of Alicia....if you South OC folks see my BD rig, wave!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!!

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
I hope you all had as good of a Thanksgiving as I did!! My sister is dating a new guy. He owns about 12 exotic sports cars. He keeps a couple at my sis's house in Mission Viejo. Well, I met him tonight. The COOLEST guy! Not because he let me drive the 1986 Lamborghini Jalpa P350 GTS V8 Roadster (removable top), but because we have a lot in common. We both love cars/automotive art. We have respect for cars, and believe cars are made to be driven, not put up on blocks and looked at like a painting. We have the same values. He treats my sis very well, and the kids like they are his own. He's a great guy for her. Oh, and he let me drive the friggin DIABLO!!!! I will not be able to sleep for 3 days!! He says next time I can drive the Ferrari GTO, 308 or F40. I dunno what 2 of the 3 of those are, but I WILL find out soon. Man, I'm in heaven right now....

http://www.conceptcarz.com/vehicle/z10061/Lamborghini-Jalpa-P350-GTS.aspx

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Hahahaha!! I think I hooked up my next off-duty gig. His car care guy just moved back to Dubai. He needs someone to wash, wax and DRIVE his stable of cars :D I'll never afford one, but I may get to play with them :D :D

Oh, I also let him drive the FJ. He has an old Jeep CJ rock crawler, and he fell in love with the FJ. Maybe a new convert?

·
Premium Member
2,205 Posts
Thanksgiving in Morocco. Chicken tangine on the beach. Hope everybody had a good one :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts