FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,813 Posts
Happy birthday Matt!!

Sorry I couldn't make it over. I got hit with a stomach bug through the night and don't want to expose anyone else to it.

Hope you have a great day and that all your birthday wishes come true. :)

~Brian

·
Registered
909 Posts
Another year down the drain, at this pace you will be a geezer before long.

Sorry I missed it, but the kids started painting yesterday so we have been helping them get ready to move into their new house.

Hope you had a great day.

·
Registered
7,003 Posts
happy birthday bud, thanks for having us over for some delicious grub! ;D

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
Happy Birthday Matt!!!!! Hope it rocked. ;D

·
Premium Member
3,397 Posts
Thanks everyone! I had a GREAT birthday! Thanks to everyone who came over, and we missed those of you who weren't able to come!

Best gift:

Britt, Arien (MudLovingFJ) and my parents put a lot of work into getting me a full Co2 setup!
It's a 10lb black source tank with the upgraded regulator, mounting bracket, upgraded handle, all the bells & whistles!

Now, I need to get out an use it!

-Matt

·
Ordinary Extraordinaire
8,396 Posts
mattmainster said:
Thanks everyone! I had a GREAT birthday! Thanks to everyone who came over, and we missed those of you who weren't able to come!

Best gift:

Britt, Arien (MudLovingFJ) and my parents put a lot of work into getting me a full Co2 setup!
It's a 10lb black source tank with the upgraded regulator, mounting bracket, upgraded handle, all the bells & whistles!

Now, I need to get out an Give it to Mike!

-Matt
Wow thanks man! ;D ;D

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts