FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone! Just wanted to throw this out there, we wanted to have a get together at our new place for Halloween. Let me know if your interested.

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
I was on the 10 freeway today at Euclid....got off, just to see if I could find a silver FJ with ALL the trimmings. No such luck, so I continued on back to the station.

So, is this still on?

·
Premium Member
1,996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yea Dave we were at work! I'd still like to have this but haven't really had and feedback on it so I don't know if anyone will show!

·
Banned
3,370 Posts
mrsmainster said:
Is that the face you make when you walk in on your parents?! lol
That's what happens when you walk in a laundry room and and you see the room and dog covered in ____.

·
Santiago Peak Tour Guide
11,488 Posts
I can`t we are moving on 10-31 and 11-1 I would really like to start hanging out with the group more often its cooling off so we should start wheeelin again more often.

·
Registered
909 Posts
Matt,

I will mention it to Patti. Will try and make it if you don't mind geezers there. You know it is like asking mom and dad, well grandpa and grandma.

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Maria is having her special needs brother over for Halloween, so I need to help her. I apologize for not being able to make it. Pics?? ;D

·
Premium Member
1,996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
FJDave said:
Maria is having her special needs brother over for Halloween, so I need to help her. I apologize for not being able to make it. Pics?? ;D
No Worries Dave! I'm sure I'll get some great shots of the Chicken Man in the front yard

1 - 17 of 17 Posts