FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok.. we are all off road guys (and girls ;) ) and most 4x4 people love guns as well

SO i wanted to start this random post about guns... ANYTHING guns... what you have, what you want... stories .. pic ANYTHING

ill start... i been into guns my whole life. but recently at 21 years old i got my pistol card and got MY 1st guns... i got a ruger 10/22. walther P22, walther P38 (9MM), browing high power (9MM), a old (probly over 100 years old) remington 22 single shot.. and I'm on a look out for a 1911 for my next toy.... O SHIT and my 1st gun given to me by dad my M14 (308)

and my NO CALIF(F&%$ING)ORNIA gun is a FULL AUTO tompson... yes its MINE my most expensive gun ill ever probly buy LOL .. papers will be done in a month then ill take her home ( in utah)

SO who loves guns.... ;D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
HAHA i am so printing this and taking it to the next machine gun shoot!!!

GTKrockeTT- you are a wise man! i tell people " you can take my gun when you pry it from my cold dead hands!.... what guns do you have?

·
Registered
2,599 Posts
i tend to shy away from divulging the contents of my safes, but i can tell you that any would be robber better think twice about breaking into my house...unless they want to say hello to my lil friend. ;)

and, yes, she is completely, 100% CA legal.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
GTKrockeTT said:
i tend to shy away from divulging the contents of my safes, but i can tell you that any would be robber better think twice about breaking into my house...unless they want to say hello to my lil friend. ;)

and, yes, she is completely, 100% CA legal.
HOLY MOLEE!! I WANT!!!!!!!!!!

Ya know, I think I've fired a gun.....once.......I think......

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
we have a ful auto one to! ours is a M37.. utah held...
GTKrockeTT... are you not in ca???? even if your gun is semi auto you can not have a belt with more then 10 rounds hooked up....

·
Registered
437 Posts
Doh! Just enough to keep da flies away!

·
Registered
437 Posts
Edit double post

·
Registered
437 Posts
DominicG said:
lol dave knowing you have a gun with how you look in your avatar scares me LMAO ;D :D
The little one is cute huh! ;)

·
Registered
2,599 Posts
tmaxxgod4 said:
we have a ful auto one to! ours is a M37.. utah held...
GTKrockeTT... are you not in ca???? even if your gun is semi auto you can not have a belt with more then 10 rounds hooked up....
actually, you can. if you had a belt that was linked with more than 10 rounds prior to 2000, and as long as you do not go lower than that during the operation of the beltfed, you can always re-link in a capacity greater than 10, and are not in violation of the law. for example, you had a link of 100 rounds, you lock and load, but shoot only 89 rounds. your link is now down to 11 rounds. as long as you do not go below 10, you can re-link to your heart's content. yes, this is how stupid our gun laws are here.

in my case, i did not have such a thing, and if you look closely enough at the picture, you can see that there are empty links...i.e., all the ammo are in 10 round links, they just overlap each other. now, i can take this to nevada, and link the 10 round links together for some true fun...just need to make sure they are 10 or less when i return to CA.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

M16A1. Note the model on the mag well, and the selector lever markings. Vietnam war era (1967ish). No shell deflector on the side of the frame. Truly a collector's piece, rotting away in the safe.

Mossberg 590 with shorty barrels. Fun to shoot. As for other guns, you gotta use your imagination.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
GTKrockeTT said:
actually, you can. if you had a belt that was linked with more than 10 rounds prior to 2000, and as long as you do not go lower than that during the operation of the beltfed, you can always re-link in a capacity greater than 10, and are not in violation of the law. for example, you had a link of 100 rounds, you lock and load, but shoot only 89 rounds. your link is now down to 11 rounds. as long as you do not go below 10, you can re-link to your heart's content. yes, this is how stupid our gun laws are here.

in my case, i did not have such a thing, and if you look closely enough at the picture, you can see that there are empty links...i.e., all the ammo are in 10 round links, they just overlap each other. now, i can take this to nevada, and link the 10 round links together for some true fun...just need to make sure they are 10 or less when i return to CA.
so it is semi auto... cuz i know ca says NO FULL AUTO! ... and it sounds like this gun is in ca.... so it must be one of the new semi auto ones they are doing... we may get one soon... as we have our M37... it be fun to have a semi auto one in ca HAHA....

NOW yo want real fun!! come to utah with me for the weekend, we got as listed
MP40
M16
M37
all full auto, AND soon (when papers get done) we will have
thompson (with 100rd drum)
sten gun
all full auto...

so who wants to come to utah for the weekend HAHA

·
Banned
3,370 Posts
tmaxxgod4 said:
so it is semi auto... cuz i know ca says NO FULL AUTO! ... and it sounds like this gun is in ca.... so it must be one of the new semi auto ones they are doing... we may get one soon... as we have our M37... it be fun to have a semi auto one in ca HAHA....
huh??

1 - 19 of 19 Posts