FJ Cruiser Forum banner
901 - 920 of 944 Posts

· Registered
176 Posts
I was intrigued by the 10mm round. It has an interesting story and it is unique. Everybody who has one seems to love it. I'm hoping to get out and shoot mine this weekend as winter is fast approaching and all of my outdoor activities get put on hold until May.
The bigger glocks just fit my ogre hands better, I was torn between the 20 and the 40 but the 20 was in stock and on sale, so that was the end of that dilemma

· Registered
126 Posts
Just bought my first AR (King shocks will have to wait), got it through PPT off Calguns. It's a custom build chambered in 300 blackout. and now I wait until she can come home
Air gun Trigger Wood Machine gun Gun barrel
Food Material property Metal Packing materials Plastic wrap

I'm also thinking about buying a hard case, I'm looking at SeaHorse cases, does anyone have any experience with them?

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

· Registered
407 Posts
Thanks, yes it seems to fit nice.. I'm going to drop $50 on some RIP rounds (20cnt) just because they look cool lol.
Seriously though they should be great rounds for home protection because they won't go through all the walls.
FWIW, I just watched a few ballistics test and
1. Shooting them through a wall clogged them up and actually kept them from separating.
2. They didn't have as much cavitation as other premium HP's

I decided to stick with my Win Ranger HP

...just an FYI!

· Registered
1,652 Posts
Just bought my first AR (King shocks will have to wait), got it through PPT off Calguns. It's a custom build chambered in 300 blackout. and now I wait until she can come home
View attachment 21344 View attachment 21345

I'm also thinking about buying a hard case, I'm looking at SeaHorse cases, does anyone have any experience with them?

I have the seahorse for my pistols, great case heavy but works awesome !! I never got around to get the rifle case since I have a few rifles and I'd have to buy a bunch of those rifle cases. If they are anything like the pistol case they are good investment

· Registered
2,689 Posts
This is my first ar that I bought about a year ago. Decided to dress it up in proper desert fashion. Troy alpha rail, reused front A2 sight by cutting it down. Came out pretty good. Wanted to get an axts raptor fde charging handle but they are on back order everywhere.

[

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

· Registered
126 Posts
Well that sucks. I had to wait a couple extra days for my AK because of a holiday and that almost killed me. :)
Tell me about it.
Btw here's a picture of the owner's rifle, he builds long distance rifles. Building Engineering Machine Metal Trigger

He said he can shoot 1/4 MOA at 1500 yards with it. I'm not too familiar with long distance shooting nor the terminology so please forgive if that didn't come out right.

Another pic of some rifles he had in his shop, sorry for the crappy pictures

· Registered
362 Posts
Anyone have/shot any of the following .308's? Thoughts? Comparisons? Tikka is supposed to be extremely accurate out of the box. I've read good things about all of them, especially what you get for the price of the Savage rifle.

Savage Arms Axis II XP .308
Howa M1500
Tikka T3 Lite .308

· Santiago Peak Tour Guide
11,500 Posts
Just posting this up incase anyone is looking for 22lr ammo. I found this place online called Ammo Supply Warehouse and they have a ton of 22lr ammo I bought several brick of 500 for $38 ea. They are out of Nevada. I ordered on Monday and got it on Tuesday. I`ve been looking at Walmart for the past couple of years and I think I found 1 brick. I found this place and they had something like 900 bricks. I`m finally stocked up a bit. Anyway if you need it they got it. :)

· Registered
402 Posts
Just posting this up incase anyone is looking for 22lr ammo. I found this place online called Ammo Supply Warehouse and they have a ton of 22lr ammo I bought several brick of 500 for $38 ea. They are out of Nevada. I ordered on Monday and got it on Tuesday. I`ve been looking at Walmart for the past couple of years and I think I found 1 brick. I found this place and they had something like 900 bricks. I`m finally stocked up a bit. Anyway if you need it they got it. :)
Thanks Steve! I have been looking for 22. They have a 5000 round case for $375. I may go that route :)

901 - 920 of 944 Posts