FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I see everyone back home has been busy! I am still out on deployment but i happen to stop in Hong Kong and check the forums and I see that we have a Socal FJ Cruiser forum. This should make it easier to find out all the local news. Nice work getting the site up and running. I hope all is well back in the states and I hope to get home in the next few months. Looking forward to wheelin with everyone. Stay safe.

Jeremy

·
Registered
15 Posts
I was in Hong Kong for 6 days. Went to Victoria peak and took pictures. That was back in 1982. Hang in there, hope you're home soon. I'm sure we'll meet up on a camping trip and trail this summer.

·
Registered
909 Posts
Thanks for checking in Jeremy. I just wanted to let you know we all appreciate all the sacrifices you are making, keeping us safe. Thank You for serving our country and our people. Get home safe and sound. Semper Fi.

·
Registered
53 Posts
skersfan said:
I just wanted to let you know we all appreciate all the sacrifices you are making, keeping us safe. Thank You for serving our country and our people. Get home safe and sound.
x2...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts