FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Premium Member
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm working on a GB for Kolpin flat packs. who would be interested?

We carry the full line of Kolpin products so i would suggest going to their website, they carry some cool stuff for ATV's along with axe/shovel mounts etc.

http://www.kolpinpowersports.com/

we sell the fuel cans for $75 when not on sale.

if i can get a large enough order together (anything Kolpin) i can go to them and get a sweet deal and probably get free shipping to boot.

Andy

·
Registered
347 Posts
depending on the pricing and how tough they are I would be interested, I have gone through so many of the cheep home depot fuel containers and Im tired of them leaking all over the roof of the FJ

·
Registered
684 Posts
Depending on price I would be interested as well.

Thanks for doing this!

-Jace

·
Registered
501 Posts
subscribed...

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
I'll buy 1 and get 1 free;)

·
Registered
759 Posts
Seriously, if you post up a GROUP BUY please do the right thing and list a price. This "bait" technique just pisses people off. I was interested in this but now I feel like with many GB companies, you are just messing with people.

Its pretty simple, come up with a price you are comfortable with selling your product at for 20 people, 10 people and 5 people or whatever number of people you choose. Post this price and let people decide.

I wish all forums would actually remove GB posts from people who don't follow this very simple rule.

Just my 2 cents.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts