Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, go away creepo!🤣😂🤣😂

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everybody. I met a guy a month or 2 ago one night in Fort Worth around Oakland street at a red light off the hwy 30 access road. Fairly close Around the channel 11 tower. He had a beautiful all black blacked out fj cruiser. He suggested I join this forum I think. Flagged me down at the red light lol. I drive a blue fj. Anyway a girl was with him. He suggested I join either this forum or the fj cruiser forum.com forum... he talked about how y’all have meet ups. It sounded really fun. Anyway, I’m looking for the guy. Also, are any of you guys around the dfw metroplex, or driving distance away(2-3 hours or so) into hunting arrowheads and other artifacts? I’d love to make some new off roading artifact arrowhead hunting buddies! I even have a couple of campsites I’d be willing to share! Maybe we can go out, find a couple points and share camps. I’ve got a couple places around lake Tawakoni, sulfur river, flower mound/grapevine and granbury... if it sounds fun, feel free to hit me up. (8174802612)

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.