FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
I have one of these....someone MUST get this....it's totally worth it (unless you have an iPhone, then the charging part won't work).

·
Registered
287 Posts
i'm interested... does it play through the aux? what i want to do is play the ipod and plug in my cb through my aux and have both cb and music...

scott

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
With the stock radio you can play EITHER the AUX or iPod, or CD, or radio....not two at once.

This plays thru the CD, when your iPod is playing it shows CD 5 on the display, even though there are no CDs in the changer. I use the CB thru my AUX, but can't listen to music at the same time.

·
Registered
995 Posts
I'll trade you for my Lower Control Arm Skids from All pro. ;D

·
Registered
287 Posts
thanks dave for the info... i guess i gotta pass on the deal since it wont work out to what i want it to be... good luck on your sale... bump!

scott

·
Registered
347 Posts
FJDave said:
I have one of these....someone MUST get this....it's totally worth it (unless you have an iPhone, then the charging part won't work).
have you had any probs with this? im thinking about this.

is it still available mark?

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
FJCDZNUTZ said:
... plug in my cb through my aux ....

scott

I used to do that too. Much better quality than the built-in CB speaker. But now I have a higher quality speaker that I plug into the Speaker jack of the CB. This way, I get better quality sound, I can locate the speaker where I want, and I can still use the radio. I think I got the speaker I have for $25 at Radio Shack. Very compact, self contained, and sounds good. I mounted mine under the dash on the passenger side.

Hi-Jack over... back to the current item up for sale. If it was fro a Zune I'd be all over it. ;D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts