FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Third Row seat for sale. This is the aftermarket third row seat made by Little Passengers. (www.littlepassengerseats.com) This was made for a Toyota FJ Cruiser but can fit any SUV that has the space for it. It measures 39" wide, 20"" long and 28.5 inches high (approx numbers). This will fit three children and has three seatbelts and two headrests.

The seat comes with all mounting hardware. This is the Deluxe bench package with leather-dark charcoal and retails for $1030.00 plus $110 shipping. I am selling for $700 obo. These are very rare to find used. This seat is designed and stress tested to meet safety standards established by the Department of Transportation's Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards. Please email me at doadea @ gmail dot com for more pics Thanks!

I am located in Northern Virginia

Brown Comfort Chair Rectangle Armrest
Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Plant Automotive lighting

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hmmm do you have any other pictures from the front of the cabin and also how hard is it to get back there? plenty of room? also mounting would you have to drill directly to the floor??
It's not difficult to get back there, but you need to put the seat down behind the driver's side so that people can climb in and out. There is room for three children. This is not large enough for grown adults or teenagers. Yes, it mounts through the floor. What I did was remove the factory floor liner in the back and replaced it with a cheap mat from Target. This way I did not have to drill through my liner, and when I sold my FJ, the liner was in perfect condition. I don't really have any pics of the front of it while installed

1 - 5 of 5 Posts