FJ Cruiser Forum banner
21 - 40 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 · (Edited)
If anyone is in need of repairing their dead pedal or would like to have one of my aluminum dead pedals, you can purchase them on ebay. Here's the links:

Toyota FJ Cruiser Dead Pedal, Footrest - Custom CNC Machined Aluminum, Black | eBay

Toyota FJ Cruiser Footrest, Dead Pedal - Custom CNC Machined Aluminum | eBay

I have 6 in stock. When ordering, put in the notes that you are a member of the forum and I will take $10 off. Regularly $59.95. Forum members $44.95 including shipping.
You will be charged the full amount initially and I will issue a $15 refund when I process the order.

·
Registered
400 Posts
This has been one of the best mods that I have done. When I purchased my FJ, the dead pedal was already in bad shape, and after seeing how crappy the plastic was on it, I went with one of these aluminum pedals. At 6'4", 250lbs, I put a lot of pressure on that pedal and it has taken the abuse so far. Well worth the investment.

Attachments

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Thanks for the awesome feedback guys. I guess I've saturated my market as I haven't gotten a single bite on my offer. I guess I need to look for other things to make.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
222 Posts
Oops! Found a discrepancy. I just saw in my original post from a few years ago that I was charging $39.95 + $5 shipping. I'll honor that price for forum members.

I was wondering if you are still honoring the forum member price? 39.95 +$5 Shipping? if so how do i go about paying that on ebay? i would love to order one today.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 · (Edited)
Yes. Like Doritos, I always make more. When you place your order, please put in the notes that you are a forum member and I will give you a $15 refund. If you have purchase a pedal from me recently and have not gotten a refund, please let me know and I will get it out to you as soon as possible. Oh, and let me know what your PayPal username is so I know who is who. Thanks.

JC

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
I've been looking for other things to make with my CNC machine, in addition to dead pedals, and yesterday I came up with my version of a plate to finish off the spare tire mount. My 10' FJ has the backup camera on it and it has always bugged me how it looks. When you take the OEM cover off and run with just the spare, it looks like something is missing. Here's what the plate looks like mounted.

If there are enough people interested in having one, I'll make up a batch of these and have them anodized black. Let me know know if anyone is interested.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #40 ·
Yeah, my CNC machine sits idle most of the time. I got it years ago to make stuff for RC cars and trucks. But it was hard to compete with all the stuff from China. So I make dead pedals and use the money to mod my FJ and keep it going. I'm looking to further enhance my "Mod My FJ Fund" to get some better things for it and make some cool stuff for the FJ community.

21 - 40 of 61 Posts