Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SOLD. Thanks for looking!

Decided it's about time to upgrade...

This light bar is used, has some minor scuffs & scratches....asking $200 OBO w/ 4 lights (3 for the bar and 1 spare)

Pickup only, please. I'm located in Upland.

Here are the best pictures I could find of it, but I can take more on request.

Oh, and please ignore the crooked light..it has nothing to do with the light bar. :)

·
Premium Member
3,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
mtnkraut said:
hmmmm, what are you replacing it with?
The light bar and all the plastic are being replaced by Intense Fabrications new tube bumper that they debuted at the Off Road expo this weekend.

·
Registered
2,599 Posts
must have missed that one. price? winch mount? does their production bumper look exactly like the one their website?

·
Premium Member
3,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The production bumper will be very similar, but not exactly like the one on their site. they are also working on a winch mount for it. They had a show special of $425 but mine will have some added support and a few minor changes, making the price go up. Sure can't beat it!

·
Registered
4 Posts
ill give you a 12 pack or two. lol im interested but money is tight maybe if you still have it next week ill hit u up

·
Premium Member
3,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Each light has a pigtail coming out of it. All you have to do is run a switch and the power and ground. Very simple.

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
mattmainster......I want them !! I just need the chance to meet up with you !! Call me so we can handle this! ;D

·
Premium Member
3,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
butchie2srf said:
mattmainster......I want them !! I just need the chance to meet up with you !! Call me so we can handle this! ;D
No problem...I was just answering a question..just shoot me another PM :)

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Mine Not Yours.....!! Thanks MATT !!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.